30 March, 2021 | By Magnus Frejd |
More In This part Click to reveal navigation links on mobile.
Who to get hold of
ITS Service Center
- Setup the projector dealing with the display screen, and plug into the cord. Set your laptop next to the projector.
- Plug one end of VGA cable (shown above) in to the COMPUTER 1 IN port regarding the projector.
- Plug the other end associated with the VGA cable to your laptop computer’s monitor slot. It to your laptop if you have a display adapter for your laptop, connect that to the VGA cable before connecting.
- Switch on your laptop first. Then switch on the projector by first turning power switch to | and then push the very best energy switch. The lamp will need one minute to heat up and show. When there is a display problem, continue steadily to step 5.
- Change your monitor ( click on your own laptop computer type below for details): Windows InstructionsMacintosh Instructions
On your own laptop computer, hold the FN key down and press the display key (the F key aided by the monitor symbol) to improve your display.
You might be given the possibility to select what you need to complete:
You may need to adjust the your laptop’s resolution to 1024×768 after you have set the display mode.
- Right-click on your own desktop back ground and select characteristics or Graphic characteristics. -or-
- Go through the Settings tab or General Settings and then make yes the display screen quality is placed to 1024×768. -or-
- Click Apply then okay .